Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stem Cell Stimulation with ActiStem Dermal

This little bottle appeared in my fridge when I was on holiday at the end of last year. It took me a few weeks to figure out where it came from and what it was for. Finally, I discovered that this ActiStem was a new product that contains proteins which stimulate our own stem cells to re-activate. Made from sheep placental extract, the fluid is applied via dermarolling, and produces quite remarkable results in just one session.

Armed with that info, I volunteered to be guinea pig number one (as usual!).

Results? Astonishing! My complexion became much more radiant over the following few days. Yes, DAYS! My pores were smaller, there was quite significant lifting, especially in my brow area. The effects were as significant as if I had done the Botox Dermalift! I would say that is is probably the best my skin has ever been.

I did this treatment about a month ago, and have been desperately waiting for the stock to come in. I have a number of clients asking for this (as the improvement in my skin has been so dramatic). The delay was because my suppliers were planning to not bring it in at all! But after much persuasion, they are finally releasing a box of this precious fluid to me next week.

The effects of this premium treatment can last for months. Repeating it every 6 months or so is adequate to rejuvenate the skin.

No comments: