Friday, May 16, 2008

IPL Training



We had the pleasure of welcoming Carole Baumelou from Eurofeedback to our clinic this week. She is the Trainer for IPL, and spent 2 days with us to share her experience with the Anthelia machine.

Although the Anthelia is a very simple machine to use, it was nice to find out the exact protocol used by the French doctors for best results, particularly how often the treatment was done and the maintenance schedule.

And yes, I got pinned down and had my treatment too. It was not an uncomfortable procedure. My IPL-phobia from having had extremely painful IPL treatments previously with other machines was the greatest hurdle to overcome. But I survived, and no worse for wear! Phew!

At the end of it, I was presented with my certificate! Another one to add to the growing stack! :o)

No comments: