Thursday, April 2, 2009

Waterjet Liposuction on "The Doctors"

I have had quite a few e-mails from Americans recently, asking about the feasibility of coming to Singapore for liposuction. They all said they'd seen the procedure on "The Doctors" and were convinced that this is the procedure for them.
Having a few minutes free this evening, I decided to try to find this video clip. I did the usual youtube search and just found some clinic adverts, one short clip in Spanish, but not the show that had intrigued them enough to find me.
Eventually, I found the program's website, and happily they had the entire video clip online!
They used the standard treatment philosophy for thigh reduction. The results are pretty significant straight after the operation. I think I still prefer the waterjet-plus technique for "skinny jeans" results. But then, I am biased! ;o)

No comments: