Friday, March 19, 2010

From iPico to iEllios


We've been waiting for the Perfector upgrade for over a year now. It's been a long wait, with many changes in design and technology over time.

We had been promised delivery in mid 2009, then late 2009, then early 2010. But Dr Weiss is determined to create the perfect rejuvenation machine, so has continued to modify the prototype.

The latest news is that the machines will finally go into production in end April. There's over 120 orders before me, so it is likely to be mid year at the earliest.

What is most interesting, is how the device has changed, from looking like the current Perfector, to a new-age clear blue case, so the inner workings are visible, to one that looks like a Mac.

They've also decided to produce a cheaper device with some Pico functions (now named the iPico), and iEllios, the ultimate rejuvenation machine.

As far as I'm aware, I'm getting the iEllios. I'll be really upset if they pull a fast one on me now. Not my fault the name has been changed!!! And I've not parked my deposit with them for a year to be passed off with an inferior machine. No siree!!!

Anyway, here's a preview of the iEllios. What it looks like at the moment anyway...


No comments: