Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Face Scrub Treatment

I promised myself I'd not buy anymore machines. But I could not resist this one. My last peel was all the way back in February. My skin has been crying out for some quick fix. It's had a little attention recently with the RF lift & rejuvenation, but still lacked the post-peel glow that I love.

When I was poking about at an exhibition recently, I spied a cute little machine that looked interesting. Within 5 minutes, I was flat on my back in public again (at least my butt and cellulite was not bared for all to see & feel this time!). After a quick facial cleanse, this device was unleashed on me. The ultrasonic scrubber quickly and gently lifted off the dead cells that caused my loss of radiance. Then vitamin C was infused in for a more whitening. My skin was instantly revitalised and looked cleaner & clearer.

Yep, the little cutie is now sitting in Simply Aesthetic. And I'm hoping to get my skin scrubbed once a week.

No comments: