Sunday, November 18, 2007

RSS Feeds for Updates

RSS (Really Simply Syndication) Feeds have just been added to the Simply Aesthetic Blog. It's my first attempt at playing with this technology, so please do contact me if I've not done it quite right! I've checked the feed to My Yahoo! and it seems to work nicely. Yay!

Why this foray into deeper tech-land?

Well, I figured I'm not the most disciplined Blogger in the world. With "littering" all over the WWW, contributions to this blog are sporadic & mood dependent. The addition of RSS Feeding allows our readers to keep in touch with our entries when available. No need to waste time checking if I happen to ignore the blog for weeks or months. But if there's news, subscribers will always be the first to know.

Pretty cool, right?




No comments: