Saturday, July 5, 2008

Simply Aesthetic Has Purchased Arasys Perfector & Ion Magnum Machines!

As mentioned in the previous post, we were planning on adding the new technology from Arasys into our clinic's services. We just started talking to our patients today, and have had to start a "To Call" list once we knew when the machine was coming in. Considering we spent very little time in clinic today, the list is already 5 people long!

We disappeared (aka ran out!) at 12 noon to catch Dr Weiss speak on the science behind the technology. It's all very cutting edge stuff, way more complex than what we learnt in medical school all those years back. Even with my BSc in Medical Biochemistry it was not easy to fully comprehend the molecular science involved. Things have certainly moved far away from the old lock & key model of enzymatic reactions. The scientists can now see how each individual molecule behaves in vivo, how it moves as the it performs its role. Also how cells communicate with one another, plus inside each cell. The technology basically encompasses mimicking natural cellular communication to gently coerce the proteins to rejuvenate. Plus the teeny weeny (impalpable) current provides the electrons required to stabilise all the nasty free radicals that age us & cause disease.

Enough science! We are more interested in results!

Before signing the papers, I was strapped onto the Ion Magnum. I've not been eating great recently, so I was having a bad tummy day. My measurements were taken before the treatment, then I got strapped in. The sensation was an urge to contract my tummy muscles, just like doing sit ups. This went on for a good half hour. In the mean time, the trainer Christine started using the Perfector on the left side of my face.

Within a short time, the effects on my face were noticeable. My nasolabial fold was less deep, particularly obvious when I smiled. And this is the side that was always more problematic. My eyebrow was a little higher, and my skin more radiant. My dark eye circles were also improved. I felt no discomfort at all. The gloved scratched a little, but nothing else.

Once we did the left face, we decided it was feeding time! Picture this: I was strapped up in the Ion Magnum, doing crunches, eating a huge lunch, including a massive slice of chocolate cake! After the treatment was over, I had still LOST 2 INCHES around my waist!!! They tell me the results will continue to improve over the next few days. I can't wait!!!

Needless to say, we purchased the machines and called the girls in for training. So I've had the Perfector on me for hours today. Literally! Looking closely at my face after my shower was interesting. The changes are very obvious:
  • My brows are lifted
  • The early sagging in my jowls is gone on the left and minimal on the right
  • My nasolabial folds have never been so minimal
  • My skin is lighter and more radiant
  • My jawline is more contoured
I'm ecstatic with the outcome!

It looks like we will be getting delivery of the machines on Monday. We will be honing our skills internally initially, then call for volunteers. We plan to launch the treatment in the next week or two. Watch this space or call the clinic for more details. The number of volunteers we can treat is very limited, so please call immediately to secure your place!

No comments: