Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update on Ion Magnum: Post Liposuction Muscle Toning & Visceral Fat Reduction

One of the major reasons for purchasing the Ion Magnum was for the treatment of post-liposuction patients. We often see, especially with men, that even after we all the fat out from under the skin, the tummy still bulges out. This is from a combination of poor muscle tone & visceral (internal) fat.

The Ion Magnum targets both these problems more effectively than exercise. 

We finally had the opportunity to try this out over the weekend. I saw a gentleman I did abdominal liposuction on a month before. We removed almost 5L from him tummy, but it was still bulging. Measurements revealed a 10 cm loss on average at 3 points over his abdomen.

We put him on the Magnum and set it to remove visceral fat.

Thirty minutes later, repeat measurements revealed a further 10 cm loss over his upper abdomen! I've never seen him smile so widely!

I've yet to try this mode personally on the Ion Magnum. My attempts at scheduling my own treatment were thwarted yesterday & today. And that's even after I booked myself into the appointment system!

Try again tomorrow...

2 comments:

Sandra said...

May I know how much are the Ion Magnum treatments? Thx.

Dr Christine Cheng said...

Each session costs $400. Trial is at 50% discount. Package of 10 sessions is currently $2500.

Cheers!